Hens Night Game Ideas
A hens night is a very important and special part of any wedding, it is the bride to be’s “last fling before the ring”! Want to make your friends hens night one to remember? Try playing some of these great hens party games when your out on the town or at home.
If you are looking for some great hens night games, check out these great ideas…
- Porn or polish – This is the perfect pre-game for a girls’ night out! It is no surprise that the cosmetic industry and adult entertainment are some of the most creative businesses out there! Their pun-tastic titles always cause a cheeky giggle. But can you tell which name is which? Get your girls to guess which is a nail polish and which is an adult film. Here are some suggestions to get you started – we’ll let you figure out which is which!
– Next Stop… The Bikini Zone – Red Hot Rio – Topless & Barefoot – Pulp Friction -You’re So Flippy Floppy
- Guess The Undies: This game is fabulous for hen parties! Each guest brings a pair of (new!) undies that represents their relationship with the bride. The bride then guesses which panties came from which friend. If the bride gets it wrong, she drinks but if she’s right, the guest drinks. Of course the bride gets to keep all the underwear! We recommend checking out outlets like k-mart, target or cotton on body for budget friendly options and a wide selection of cute designs!
- Groom Trivia: This game involves a bit of sleuthing by the bridesmaids! Firstly you will need to quiz the groom to get the answers. Questions can include things like “What is your favourite colour?”, “What was your first pet’s name?”, “Where did you first meet the brdie?”, “Who would (bride) say is your hottest friend?”, “What is her favourite feature of yours?”, “What is your favourite thing about her?”, you get the idea! Quiz the bride with your questions about the groom and see how she answers! For each answer that she gets wrong, she takes a shot. For each answer right, she hands one out to everyone else.
- Most Likely To… We’re going back to high school for this one! For this game you’ll need a set of blank notecards and a pen. Each guest will need their own set of cards, containing the name of each guest (one per card). Therefore, if 10 girls are playing, each girl should hold 10 cards. The first player presents a “Most Likely To…” situation, such as “Most Likely to Kiss a Total Stranger.” Each player puts down the namecard of the person they think is “Most likely to…”. If you’re voted most likely, you drink. Good scenarios for this game are things like Most Likely To Hook Up At The Wedding, Next To Be Married, Appear On A Reality Show, etc
Place a glacé cherry in a bowl in front of each guest. Then fill each bowl with whipped cream. Have someone keep time. The race will be to see who can eat their cherry first. No hands allowed!
- Ex-Files: Divide into two teams and take turns playing charades, pretending to be one of the bride’s former boyfriends, hookups, or crushes. Props are encouraged! Tip: We recommend checking with the bride that this one is ok to play or if anything is off limits. No one wants an upset bride on her special night! Also make sure the groom is nowhere near this game!
- Pecker Ring Toss: This game is readily available from most novelty shops and hens party online stores. What could say ‘hens party’ more than tossing plastic rings at a moulded pecker! This games gets even more hilarious after a few glasses of wine and is a definite winner for photos!
- He Said, She Said: Create a quiz in which guests have to decide who — the bride or the groom — said a particular quote.
- Penis Pinata: Well it is a hens party! Even the most conservative bride can’t resist a taking a swing at a paper mache member. We suggest filling it with candy, costume jewelry, hens party accessories etc.
- Scavenger Hunt: Divide the group into teams and see who completes the check list first! Greatest number of points wins.
- The Age Game: There are 2 ways to play this great game. Create a collage of pictures of the bride over the years and get the party to guess her age! Or create a list of life events such as first kiss, first boyfriend, graduated college etc and get the group to guess the bride’s age when each event occurred.
- Mould her a Peter game Supplies: 1 block of molding clay per person. Each player is given a block of molding clay to mold “The Perfect Penis”. Before she submits her masterpiece to the Hen for judging, she must think of a name for it. Some names might be Harvey, Slim, Stumpy, Ralph or Freddie. The Hen must choose which sculpture she likes the best. That penis sculpture will become the Hen party mascot for the evening, and the Hen must carry him along with her for the rest of the night. Can you imagine the fun you’ll have toting Freddie around for the rest of the evening?
- Bombs Away Supplies: 6 rubber penis-tipped straws, 1 empty wine bottle. Do you remember “Pegs in the Bottle”? Well, this is the grown-up version and a lot more fun! First, have the members of the party help you “empty” a wine bottle. Rinse the bottle out and you are ready to begin. Place the wine bottle upright on the floor. Taking turns, each player will stand over the bottle and she will receive 6 rubber penis-tipped straws. The object of the game is to drop the straws one by one to try to get the straws in to the bottle. The player’s hand should not drop below her waist. Each straw that lands in the bottle counts as one point. The player with the most points wins the game! In the case of a tie, “empty” another bottle of wine and have a tiebreaker and so on, until there is one official winner. For a prize we recommend a full bottle of wine! Don’t forget to wash the straws and use them to sip your favourite cocktails after playing the game.
- I Never….. This game can be a great game to get to know each other better. The players sit in a circle. It starts with one player saying, “I Never……” Each player finishes the sentence with something they have never done. This game can be as risqué as you choose it to be. For example, “I never fantasised about Brad Pitt”. If anyone has then they must take a sip of their drink. Each player gets a turn at saying an “I Never” sentence. Word of advice, don’t get the Hen upset by asking any personal questions that have to do with a member of the party or the groom! Here are some more examples: I never….
- Visited a pornographic site on the internet
- Lied to my boyfriend/spouse
- Have worn crotchless panties
- Have been tied up in the bedroom
- Have done it in the woods
- Have gone skinny dipping with a member of the opposite sex
- Have kissed my friend’s boyfriend
- Had a one night stand
- Woke up and didn’t remember how I got to where I was
- Lied about my weight on my driver’s license
- Had sex of any kind in an airplane
- Stuffed my bra
- Task Jar: This is a fun pre-function way to get the evening on a roll. When the guests arrive at the designated meeting place have everyone take a piece of paper and write a task for the Hen to do that evening at the top. At the bottom each guest can write a special sentiment to the Bride and sign it. Suggested tasks: Kiss a bald man with a tattoo, Do a “blow job” shot. , Find a guy with the same name as the Groom and kiss him. During the evening while the Bride accomplishes the task take a picture. When you get the photos back match them up with the piece of paper with the task and make a memory book with the incriminating photos. You may also want to include a copy of the invitations as well. Makes for a great laugh looking back.
- It’s all in a name : Take a white T-shirt and in large letters write BRIDE on it. Now in smaller lettering write the names of different guys all over the shirt. The bride must go up to men in the bars and out on the town and ask them if they can find their name on the shirt. She must then get them to sign the shirt as proof. The object is to find all of the guy’s names. For each one that is leftover the Bride must do a shot. For fun you have to throw in some toughies like Wendell and such.
- What’s in the sack: Supplies: 1 large dark plastic sack, Numerous items to hide in the sack, some nice, some naughty. This game needs to be prepared ahead of time. The object is to see who can correctly identify the most objects hidden in the sack. The players can use only their hands to identify the objects. Gather some fun and some naughty items to hide in the sack. When the guests arrive have them take turns at guessing what items are hidden in the sack. They accomplish this by squeezing the outside of the sack. Ask them to write down their answers on a sheet of paper. The player with the most correct answers wins. Some examples of objects to put in the sack are: A peeled cucumber (placed in to a bag first), A carrot, A frozen banana, Any type of adult toy, If it is battery-operated why not turn it on first! A tube of lipstick, A stick of gum, Tennis balls, Pearl necklace, Condoms